Saturday, July 13, 2013

What is one thing that you have always wanted to try?


I’m very active person and there are many diverse things that I extraordinarily want to try, but the most attractive thing that I want to do is to be a backpacker. I have a bad sense of direction, so I think that being a backpacker facilitates me to have a good sense of direction because I have to find the way where I will go and how I can get there on a safe and the best way. Normally, always have my family or my friends accompany with me to go to a further place, or as long as I need ride to get there. I never need to memory the route, even though some place I get there frequently, I still don’t know how to get there by myself. If I have this experience, I will have the habit to memorize the route that I got there, figure out the way that I will go. Right now, I’m daunted by traveling alone.
In addition, being a backpacker causes me become a more independent and prudent person. I need to in charge of everything: checking the route before I leave, finding the hotel, making sure bring some necessity. At the same time, I have to be careful because some places are not safety enough, and no one alerts me to be careful. I have to be vigilant and sensitive. Otherwise, it is vulnerable to be in the dangerous environment.
I just have to have more sense of direction and become a independent and cautious person, that is why I want to try to be a backpacker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment